- The Elusive Nature of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury (pdf) by Swatzyna RJ, PhD
- Thoughts About the Study of Cognitive-linked Brain Dysfunction Physiology After Mild Closed-head Trauma by Gross HS M.S. M.D.
- Impact of qEEG-Guided Coherence Training for Patients with a Mild Closed Head Injury (abs.)
by Jonathan E. Walker MD, Neuroscience Centers, Inc., Dallas, TX, ( email@example.com), Charles A. Norman, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Ronald K. Weber, Neuroscience Centers, Inc.
- Neurofeedback Therapy for a Mild Head Injury
by Byers AP
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Head Injury
by Hoffman DA M.D., Stockdale S Ph.D., Hicks LL B.A., Schwaninger JE B.A.
- Changes After EEG Biofeedback and Cognitive Retraining in Adults with Mild Traumatic Brain Injury and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (abs. pg. 4)
by Tinius TP Ph.D. and Tinius KA M.S.W.
- EEG NeuroBioFeedback Treatment of Patients with Brain Injury: Part 3: Cardiac Parameters and Finger Temperature Changes Associated with Rehabilitation (abs. pg. 1)
by Laibow RE MD, Stubblebine AN MSc, Sandground MB DSc
- EEG NeuroBioFeedback Treatment of Patients with Brain Injury Part 4: Duration of Treatments as a Function of Both the Initial Load of Clinical Symptoms and the Rate of Rehabilitation (abs. pg. 1)
by Bounias M DSc, Laibow RE MD, Stubblebine AN MSc, Sandground H, Bonaly A DScr
- Improvement/Rehabilitation of Memory Functioning with Neurotherapy/QEEG biofeedback
by Thornton K
- Flexyx Neurotherapy System in the Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury: An Initial Evaluation
by Schoenberger NE, Shif SC, Esty ML, Ochs L, Matheis RJ