- Operant (biofeedback) Control of Left-Right Frontal Alpha Power Differences: Potential Neurotherapy for Affective Disorders (abs.) by Rosenfeld JP, Cha G, Blair T, Gotlib IH
- Neurofeedback Treatment of Depression with the Roshi by Hammond CD, Ph.D.
- Neurofeedback in Major Depression Associated to Addictions – A Case Study (pg. 15) by Ibric VL, M.D., PhD.
- Preliminary Evidence That Daily Changes in Frontal Alpha Asymmetry Correlate with Changes in Affect in Therapy Sessions (abs.) by Rosenfeld JP, Baehr E, Baehr R, Gotlib IH, Ranganath C
- Alpha-Theta Brainwave Neurofeedback Training: An Effective Treatment for Male and Female Alcoholics with Depressive Symptoms (abs.) by Saxby E and Peniston EG
- Self-regulation of Slow Cortical Potentials in Psychiatric Patients: Schizophrenia (abs.) by Schneider F, Rockstroh B, Heimann H, Lutzenberger W, Mattes R, Elbert T, Birbaumer N, Bartels M
- Clinical Use of an Alpha Asymmetry Neurofeedback Protocol in the Treatment of Mood Disorders: Follow-Up Study One to Five Years Post-Therapy (abs., pg. 7) by Baehr E Ph.D., Rosenfeld JP Ph.D., Baehr R Ph.D.
- Frontal Interhemispheric Asymmetry: Self Regulation and Individual Differences in Humans (abs.) by Hardman E, Gruzelier J, Cheesman K, Jones C, Liddiard D, Schleichert H, Birbaumer N
- Treatment of a Depressive Disorder Patient with EEG-driven Photic Stimulation (abs.) by Kumano H, Horie H, Shidara T, Kuboki T, Suematsu H, Yasushi M
Depresja 4 kwietnia, 2013